Alfa Laval T35/TS35 is a very versatile heat exchanger. A wide selection of available plate and gasket materials makes it suitable for use in many different positions – from basic water to water duties to tough applications with high temperatures, aggressive media and high pressures.
The new, Alfa Laval CurveFlow™ distribution area give Alfa Laval T35/TS35 a highly uniform flow distribution, which eliminates stagnant zones and reduces fouling. CurveFlow plates have an exceptionally low pressure drop over the distribution area. This makes it possible to operate with a higher pressure drop over the main heat transfer area, which increases turbulence and prevents fouling.
Servicing a T35/TS35 is simple and effortless thanks to:
- Alfa Laval’s new, patented Alfa Laval ClipGrip™ gaskets. These offer totally glue-free attachment and stay firmly in place during opening and closing.
- Swing Foot and Bearing Box. Our unique solutions that make opening and closing a T35/TS35 easy.
- The Five Point Alignment System, making sure all plates hang straight and minimizing plate pack misalignment.
- High mechanical strength of the plates, minimizing damage.
The T35/TS35 comes in two frames sizes which offer an alternative to suit particular installation and weight constraints.
- Central cooling
- Lubricating oil cooling
- Scrubber gas water cooling
- Nuclear power
- Conventional power
- Renewable/clean power
Get A Quote